DO NOT USE ANDY WONG OF INTERO LOS ALTOS

Main Forum

DO NOT USE ANDY WONG OF INTERO LOS ALTOS

Postby jintanvilla » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm

We've bought and sold several houses in the past and never had problems with the agents, and recently bought a house that was listed by Andy Wong. During the whole process, our mortgage broker and we (indirectly) had to deal with his major attitude. We went and looked at the house the day after the 'rent-back' period ended, and realized that all of the window treatments were missing; it clearly stated on the contract that all of the window treatments were to remain in the house. The responses from Andy Wong were: “they are cheap, so go to Ikea and get your own; seller will ship them back; and finally, seller tossed them away, so go get your own.” By that point, we could no longer bear with his unprofessional demeanor, so our agent told him that we would file in small claims. Andy then emailed the seller to send us a check for the replacement, but two weeks have gone by, and we haven’t received the check or any updates on the matter. We will file in small claims for this. We will NEVER EVER deal with Andy Wong and his team.
jintanvilla

Re: DO NOT USE ANDY WONG OF INTERO LOS ALTOS

Postby andywong23 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry you had hard feelings about this transaction. To clarify, you were the Buyer and I was representing the Seller. I was following the instructions and negotiating on behalf of my client, the Seller, throughout this process. As always, there are at least two sides to every story. The things in quotes were not my words. In fact, I didn't communicate with you as the Buyer directly on this issue. This was a smooth transaction except for the fact that the Seller made an honest mistake with one set of Ikea curtains while they were moving out and they paid to replace them. In the end, I was pleased for everyone that the Buyer didn’t take the Seller to small claims court because the Seller compensated the Buyer for new curtains. It’s my understanding that this issue was resolved equitably and amicably for all parties. I hope you’re enjoying your new home!

I'm sure that there are people who use the Internet to research real estate agents. I welcome the opportunity to address the concerns of this review or provide references from clients that I’ve represented as either Sellers or Buyers – including the Sellers of this particular home.

If anyone reading this would like to contact me directly to discuss this or anything else real estate related, here's my contact info: Andy Wong (650) 388-0029 Andy@AndyRealEstate.com http://www.AndyRealEstate.com
andywong23

Return to RealEstateRatingz Main Forum